Saturday, August 04, 2007

Queenstown NZ




So it's been awhile but I'm just going to skip to the present. I'm in Queenstown New Zealand a nice little ski town on a lake int the mountains of NZ's south island. A nice and needed change in location to recover and experience a little different life style from Samoa. I'm going to take advantage of this connection and get some pics up so enjoy.

After 14 months of Vailima the first pint of Guinness tasted great, (not that there's anything wrong with Vailima but variety is good)


Mountains what else can one say.

The other night there was a rail competition in center of Queenstown. Not a bad night out.


My folks brought my board along (thanks to j for getting it in proper working order) and today I hit the Remarkables. It was great to be out but they could use some more snow there is a rumor that it might show up over night (knock on wood).

2 Comments:

Blogger Julya said...

You look good in real clothes...

9:15 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I knew you'd be excited for beer variety. Sounds like you're having a good time! I'm a bit jealous!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home