Friday, July 21, 2006

Some more pictures and stories

Malo-
Well I am on a little lay over ina Apia. Today is dropoff day for group 76. What that means is that we got in a vehical at 6 this morning and then after awhile the van pulled over and kicked 2 of us out. We then find our way back to the training village. My partner Jame and I were dropped about a 10 minute walk from a village where we caught a very full bus headed for Apia. After about 1o minutes the bus stopped and was not going to start again. Luckily beacuse we were the last on we got off while the driver and others were messing with it and were able to hitch a ride in a van that came by with some kids heading to school. One never knows how the public transit is going to work out. Also have some more pictures up enjoy. Time here is flying by only 4 more weeks of training.
Hope all is well
peace
Timoteo

My home in Vaie'e















I've got a nice little room in the Back corner of the fale(House) and...




















I am forced to wake up to this out my window. Life can be pretty rough some times.















Trip to visit Min. of Agriculgture research station.















Our language trainers Setu, Leata, Fale and Onofia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home